CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

"His" phone


This picture kills me. I was messing around with my new flash on my camera. I told him to turn around so I could take a picture and this is what I found. The Big S likes to sneak my phone and make phone calls. He actually taught himself how to make and send text messages. If ever my phone is missing I know to find The Big S and most often he'll have it. It's even a bit broken, but he knows the ways around that too. So, one day he says to me "Mom, we share this phone. It belongs to both of us." Are you kidding me? He's not even a teenager and he's trying to take over my stuff. Oh gosh am I in for something. I just barely thought about it though, that's exactly how Scott was when he was younger. He probably didn't do it as young though.

0 comments: