CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

First Grade



I can't believe how fast they grow!! The Big S is now in first grade, but I think he thinks he's a lot older. I love the summer because you get to spend so much time with them. Although he would much rather be with his friends all the time. If it's like that now I can't imagine how it will be when he's a teen. He's a busy-body, just like his father. That's why I love school so much because it's something that will keep him constantly busy and it's constructive. He had a hard day the other day and I said to him "You just need to try a little harder in making good choices." His reply was "but it's so hard to be good." I then responded with "it's not so hard and you are SO smart I know you can do it." He is extremely smart and that's what usually gets him in trouble. Anyway, life is wonderful. You are able to have all the wonderful memories from your childhood, but then you are able to keep growing and changing and experiencing all the great things in life. So, while it's hard to think he just keeps getting bigger, it's also great to see how our relationship intensifies and how we can become even better friends.

0 comments: