CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Into the Water

January 2nd, 2010

Can I believe this boy is eight??? No, I definitely can't!

Photobucket



Sometimes I wonder what his future will be like. I wonder what kind of man he will be and what kind of choices he will make.

Photobucket



But then I'm reminded time and time again what a special little soul he is! Scottie was very outgoing from a young age and made himself well-known. The one thing I love about him and hold dear to my heart is how sincerely sensitive he is. He truly has a tender heart.

Photobucket



In no way is he a perfect child, but when all said and done I know I can trust him to make the right choices.

Photobucket


Scottie took a big leap today and was baptized. He was so excited and anxious to have this done. He has been preparing in many ways.

Photobucket


I love the example he has set for his younger siblings, they really look up to him. We are so proud of him for this great achievement in his life and we're so lucky to have him as a part of our family.....

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Love you Scottie!!

0 comments: